Friday, June 11, 2010

name change possible.....

This is not my finest hour. This quilt is coming out so-so.
After I had this much sewn together...
I noticed it....
the cow is crooked.
That hasn't stopped me. I am still working on it. I could always start calling it Down on the Farm with a Crooked Cow.
It is in my newer machine. The one that I do any quilting on. I save the simple piecing for my old Montgomery Ward, and I mean old. It is about 28 years old now. I wonder if any one would want to see that one?
Not many have entered my giveaway. Let's see traffic on the blog could be slow. Really slow. Or most people do a "jackie" and just look at the pictures.
There is still about 48 hours to enter!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

He's not crooked - he's just coming down to see if the farmer has anything nice to eat :o)

Tanya said...

Oh this is absolutely darling! That checkered border really sets it off!

Shelina said...

I think it looks great! Cows aren't supposed to stand still.